Disney Princess Team Mulan!

GreatLance_30 posted on Oct 29, 2013 at 05:07AM
Hi warriors! This is exclusively for Team Mulan only, so if you're not in Team Mulan, stop scrolling!

Leader: GreatLance_30
Vice Leader: fiina

Other Members:
shanyuisboss
truth76
mhs1025
carrieicecream
enas123

Rules:
1. Each member of the team must always cooperate in each game we play.
2. All icons must have Mulan in it.
3. Each member should be a certified Mulan fan.
4. In every game, we must all submit outputs and post it here, then we'll decide which of these outputs will we use.
5. Never cheat!

Other rules will follow after we as a team had a conference.

Anyway, I hope we have fun doing this and let's value sportsmanship!

Hi warriors! This is exclusively for Team Mulan only, so if you're not in Team Mulan, stop scrolling!
last edited on Jan 03, 2014 at 12:38PM

Disney Princess 41 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago GreatLance_30 said…
smile
First I would like to announce the official members of Team Mulan...

dimitri_
GreatLance_30
shanyuisboss
fiina
mhs1025

I would just like to welcome you to our family :)
last edited over a year ago
fiina commented…
One question, can icons partly include drawings? I mean something like this link, the background is screencap. I don't know if I'll draw anything, just curious. over a year ago
GreatLance_30 commented…
Yes fiina :) over a year ago
smile
First event is the election of our leader! Be sure that the one you'll elect has the leadership skills of a true warrior! Just comment the one you want to elect, you can also give explanations for your choice.
GreatLance_30 commented…
I believe that dimitri_ should be our team leader, not only because she has the most contributions in this club, but she is also the most active. I also believe that she has the skills to let our team win and to represent us in meetings! over a year ago
dimitri_ commented…
Thank you :3 over a year ago
smile
We can all suggest rules, and it will be approved when majority of the members agreed by commenting on your suggestion.

My suggestion for our rules is that we all must have Mulan icons until the end of the games. We can change our icons but be sure that it is still Mulan. Agree or Disagree?
GreatLance_30 commented…
I obviously agree. I am suggesting this rule for users to recognize that we are Team Mulan. To patronize our own princess not others. over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
I don't know. What if we like the icon we have right now? Anyway, my rule suggestion is we have a stragizer. Stratigize means coming up with plans and such. If we have a good stratigizer, we could win this whole thing. over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
^ You're welcome! I'm always honered to support my favorite princess! over a year ago
over a year ago shanyuisboss said…
I think GreatLance-30 should be our leader. She is very good at organizing stuff like this and is very active on fanpop and I do think she has the skills to help us win. She would be a very determined leader
GreatLance_30 commented…
Thank you so much :) over a year ago
over a year ago mhs1025 said…
I agree with shanyuisboss. GreatLance_30 will be a VERY good leader. After all, she started this forum.
GreatLance_30 commented…
Oh my, I can't believe you elected me. over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
Why can't you? Did you not think I would or something? over a year ago
over a year ago fiina said…
I don't mind whenever the leader is GreatLance_30 or dimitri_ , they both'd be great. Hmm..If I have to choose I elect dimitri_ (just to make the votes equal)
If we elect GreatLance_30 as our leader, I think IMO that it's only fair we make dimitri_ our vice leader because of some of the talk there's been about having HER as leader.
over a year ago truth76 said…
heart
I'm in team Mulan!
I'm in team Mulan!
mhs1025 commented…
You have to be a member. over a year ago
GreatLance_30 commented…
Sorry, but we're full truth76, you may go to team Cinderella, since they're only five of them... over a year ago
GreatLance_30 commented…
4 of them actually over a year ago
Also, I have a question. What if we HAVE to be inactive? Say one of us either A. Gets sick. B. Is too busy to come on here. Or C. Has something personal (I.E. a family emergency). I know that sounds alittle off the radar, but it's just a question.
GreatLance_30 commented…
Then the other members of the team will continue, if there's a reasonable thing they said, then let them, the only important thing here is we must work as a team and depend on each other! over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
Reasonable? I don't think reasonable should count...IMO, I think of us as not only a team, but also a family. over a year ago
GreatLance_30 commented…
Yeah as a family! over a year ago
sad
Oh my, dimitri_ is now Team Cinderella :(
dimitri_ commented…
Yeah, I'm sorry! But Team Cinderella were composed of only 4 people and truth76 wants to be on Team Mulan. I won't look at this Forum post from now, it's okay, Team Games are supposed to be fun! over a year ago
fiina commented…
Sad you changed team. So is truth76 part of our team now? I suppose I have to change my vote about the leader, I vote GreatLance_30 :) over a year ago
sad
Oh my, dimitri_ is now Team Cinderella :(
With dimitri_ gone, we should tell truth76 there's a spot open. Also, I think fiina should be our vice leader.
fiina commented…
Oh thank you so much though I don't even know what vice leader does. I can't believe you really thought of me :) over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
I think a vice leader is someone who takes over for the leader when they can't be online. over a year ago
fiina commented…
Okay, thank you. Doesn't sound too hard :) over a year ago
smile
Official Team Mulan Standing:

General: GreatLance_30
Vice General: fiina

Soldiers:
shanyuisboss
mhs1025
truth76
Gongchu commented…
Are you guys trying to fight? over a year ago
Alright, I guess we now have our leader and vice leader, so I can't wait to get started!
I feel confident about winning this whole thing!
hmmm
What I understood from Team Games forum we need to make Mulan icon, right? Is there any other limits what it should be like, should it represent our team? And which its side should be? I'm really new with these kind of things.
I think some people are starting to make icons. We better get busy!
smile
Please submit your icons ASAP! Here's mine:
Please submit your icons ASAP! Here's mine:
GreatLance_30 commented…
Can you please resize it... over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
When's the deadline? over a year ago
GreatLance_30 commented…
Tomorrow over a year ago
truth76 commented…
Sorry, I don't know how to make icons. over a year ago
Here's mine.
Here's mine.
mhs1025 commented…
Humor me if that's alittle big :P over a year ago
truth76 commented…
Resize it. over a year ago
I was going to put this on my DA but I think it's same to post it here. I have a full colored version too if that would be better.?

*resized it, and I forgot to mention earlier the chinese characters means "Mulan"
I was going to put this on my DA but I think it's same to post it here. I have a full colored version
mhs1025 commented…
Honey, I absolutely LOVE this one! over a year ago
GreatLance_30 commented…
May I see the colored version? over a year ago
worried
Here's colored -> link
I made this morning these two to represent our team from Mulan's concept art.
I probably was inspired a little too much, hope it's no problem.
Here's colored -> http://ohanamaila.deviantart.com/art/Mulan-matchmaker-dress-another-version-4124555
second
second
Here's my 2nd one. I'm proud of this one!
Here's my 2nd one. I'm proud of this one!
smile
Let's now vote! Which of these icons is the best?
Let's now vote! Which of these icons is the best?
GreatLance_30 commented…
Icon # 1 should be the icon that will represent our team, not only because of its stunning and eye catching appearance but it's also the only icon here who followed the right size of icons. You can vote yourself but not in the poll... over a year ago
mhs1025 commented…
With all do respect of MY icon, I have to go with icon 3. It's very bold! over a year ago
fiina commented…
I vote #1 (and I resize my icon) over a year ago
truth76 commented…
#1 or 4. over a year ago
over a year ago enas123 said…
Hi, I saw earlier that this group needed a member... may I join? (I'm active, but I'd be more active if I could join)
mhs1025 commented…
I think we're good. Otherwise, you may need to talk to GreatLance_30. over a year ago
enas123 commented…
Thanks! I'll change my icon :) over a year ago
What's the next thing we're doing?
smile
Shouldn't we get more active and decide who does what? Like who makes the banner, who draws the pictures and who writes article and how others help with all that etc.? Come on let's make this something amazing!
mhs1025 commented…
I agree. I still don't know what we're doing next. :P over a year ago
fiina commented…
Didn't you read it from the Team games forum? I find it little confusing too but I want to get started. We should agree what we're gonna do and make it together, get a grip and know what we're doing. over a year ago
GreatLance_30 commented…
I'll be writing the article... over a year ago
smile
Sorry, I know this is probably too treated but I got it ready yesterday. I still have few sketches which I won't color with computer(I can do more than one drawing, right?) Right now I just have a good drawing mood. The character in picture means "love".
Sorry, I know this is probably too treated but I got it ready yesterday. I still have few sketches wh
mhs1025 commented…
I like it! No, not like-LOVE! over a year ago
fiina commented…
Thank you :D over a year ago
shanyuisboss commented…
Beautiful! over a year ago
We gotta pic up the pace guys! Team Cinderella is in the lead. I was just over at the team games forum, and I know I shouldn't be... :P
smile
I know I wasn't supposed to do more things with computer but I couldn't resist :P
Doesn't anyone really have any suggestions or ideas to draw? Like now we still have time to create something.
How are the article and banner going? If you'll need some help I'd be happy to help if I can.
I know I wasn't supposed to do more things with computer but I couldn't resist :P
Doesn't anyone rea
I think the deadline is December 12th. That means we've got plenty of time to submit our ideas.
Getting this little more active :)
I can perfectly understand that there might be other things to do and people are busy but could you inform every once in a while how your task is going, I feel I'm completely out of what kind of ensemble we're making. Like I don't even know if all members know what they're supposed to do. Also I'm curious what others are working on, how article is going and could you post summary or something so others could maybe share ideas about it.
I though this were team work, we should discuss and share ideas with each other. Please tell if you have good drawing ideas which I could do or draw it yourself if you want, I'm little confused what kind of drawings I should make as it's hard to start without any guidelines. Like should we draw others characters than just Mulan?
Getting this little more active :)
I can perfectly understand that there might be other things to do
mhs1025 commented…
We are busy. After all, it IS the holiday season. We haven't forgotten about this or anything. Anyway, I'll post my drawing later on. over a year ago
fiina commented…
Yes I know it's busy time, I'm busy too at the moment. I just wish something information about other tasks because this doesn't really feel like team or team work, everyone is just doing something their own. over a year ago
over a year ago carrieicecream said…
big smile
Hey, could I join Team Mulan? She's my 2nd favorite princess, but there's no Team Ariel. I LOVE MUlan a lot!
GreatLance_30 commented…
Sure :) over a year ago
Hey, so what am I doing? I haven't been here for a while and I apologize for that but what am I supposed to do?
fiina commented…
To be honest I'm not sure either, when there was 6 of us there was 2 doing each task. Me and mhs1025 drawing, enas123 and GreatLance_30 writing article and then I suppose you and truth76 would be making banner but now when it seems we have new members I'm not sure what work share we should use. I think one person could make banner but somebody who knows more about banner making than me could tell about that. I have no idea how article is going if they need help but if you won't get any task you can always draw. We should get more members active here though. over a year ago
Just trying to get people look this page :P
Just trying to get people look this page :P
Here are the following tasks and the ones in charge with it:

Article
- GreatLance_30
- carrieicecream
- enas123

Banner
- truth76
- shanyuisboss

Drawing
- fiina
- mhs1025
shanyuisboss commented…
Prob over a year ago
shanyuisboss commented…
^(stupid keyboard) over a year ago
What I meant to say before was, their is a problem. I don't know how to make a banner at all. Can I please switch with someone doing article or drawing?
GreatLance_30 commented…
Hey there! You can surely talk to carrieicecream since she's a good photo editor and help me in the article because enas123 is doing nothing... over a year ago
Just trying to get people to look at this forum, please read my previous post
big smile
Back to draw.

TEAM MULAN! YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE THEM ANGRY!
Back to draw.

TEAM MULAN! YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE THEM ANGRY!
Isn't today last day of second challenge? Somehow I feel this isn't working as it should...
sad
Hi, so according to Team games forum the new deadline is Feb. 1st.
Could it be just liiittle more active here? Though I feel that none of you is intrested about this anymore.