My Little Pony Friendship is Magic You As a Pony!

DawnBright posted on Sep 15, 2012 at 03:25PM
O.K. I've decided that bronies and pegasisters need their own pony identities so I'm drawing them!!!!! You can enter yourself in two different ways
a) Describe the pony you want ex. gender, race, color scheme, cutie mark, accesories, mane/tail look this way will give you exactly what you want (hopefully)
B) if you can't picture yourself or just want to see what I come upwith, then fill out the following question arie and Ill draw based on that.

Favorite Color:

Something you enjoy:

Something your good at:

How you would describe yourself

How other bronies would describe you:

One good charactertistic about yourself

One flaw you have

how you wear your hair/ ideal haircut

extra comments

Thanx know Im going to draw my own identity :) will post in a little

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Dragon-88 said…
Favorite color: blue, Something I enjoy: Gaming, Something I'm good at: Drawing, Description: Kind but also competitive, Other Bronies' Description: Creative, Good Characteristic: Heart of Gold, One Flaw: I hate losing to anyone in a game, Hair: Short, Gender: Male. My cutie mark would be a pencil with a game controller, color scheme is standard blue with a black mane, Race: (do you mean race of pony?) Unicorn, (unless referring to my race), Accessories: Wears neon green and pink wristbands. Mane should be short and normal, Tail is the same as mane. That's my pony identity.