My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Alitopia RP

NaomiWinx posted on Jan 02, 2013 at 01:19AM
ONLY FOR ALITOPIA MEMBERS

PRINCESS/QUEEN:
Princess Dream A.k.a Dream Weaver (NaomiWinx)
SUPREMES:
Princess Season A.k.a Seasonal Prancer (NaomiWinx)
Princess Elemental A.k.a Elemental Shimmer (NaomiWinx)
(Both Sisters to Princess Dream)

MANE 6:
Ink Heart A.k.a Princess Eclipse (Quillabex) ~ Gift of Potential
Nikki West A.k.a Princess West/Nikki (Applejackrocks) ~Gift of Trustyworthy
Cotton Swirls A.k.a Princess Swirls/Cotton (The_Exorcist) ~Gift of Faithful
Bass Drop A.k.a Princess Bass/Drop (MinervaHoot) ~ Gift of Happiness
Sweet Whisper A.k.a Princess Sweet/Whisper (laura199627) ~Gift of Hope

OTHERS:

~GIFTS OF ORDER:Forgivenes

SEASON/TIME OF DAY:
DAY TIME~ SPRING TIME
last edited on Jan 03, 2013 at 02:43AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 116 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 116

over a year ago Quillabex said…
Ink Heart: *walks out of house* Another beautiful day! Although it's weird for me to think it's beautiful, I mean, cmon, look at me, my coat is dark purple and I have a black mane and tail! *looks at wilted flowers near the door* Hmmm, you need a little life, don't you? *uses magic on flowers to make them into violet tulips.* *smiles*
over a year ago NaomiWinx said…
Princess Dream:*sits in throne room and using magic to write letter to Ink Heart* Dear Ink Heart, I need some help on some dreams. A few ponies are having some bad dreams and I don't want any harm to come to them. I have to take care of some important duties, so if you don't mind taking over. My sisters shall wait for you, Love Princess Dream *uses magic to roll up letter and calls for a servant to send it to her*
Guard:Right away Princess Dream! *flies off*
Ink Heart: *guard hands letter* Thank you sir *he flies off* *reads letter. then nods* I wonder who's dreams... *flies to the castle* *shows A-Student badge to guards and they let her in. she walks down the hallways, up a flight of stairs takes a left then a right to the thrones* *bows down to the Princess(es)* (sorry i was eating dinner and btw A-Student stands for Alicorn Student*
Princess Season and Princess Elemental:Thank you Ink Heart for coming
Princess Season: As you know our sister sent you the letter
Princess Elemental: But she didn't tell you the whole story of what's happening *sighs*
(It's okay)
Ink Heart: Hmm? What do you mean, "whole story?"
Princess Season:Well...our sister...is having..bad dreams
Princess Elemental:And that has NEVER happened before, and she forbids herself to do any dreams bussiness in case she corrupts any dreams...
Princess Season:If she is having bad dreams it only means one thing....
Princess Elemtal:Something that we don't know of so we have to protect something sacred and keep it that way, we cannot tell you Ink Heart but just help the rest of the ponies and report back if you see anything wrong.
Ink Heart: As you wish, permission to proceed to quest?
over a year ago The_Exorcist said…
blush
(So what do I do?)
Princess Elemental: Permission Granted. *walks off with Princess Seasonal*
(I guess you could do the whole bump into each scene when you meet at some point
Ink Heart: *lays in the middle of the floor, concentrating to enter the dream*
(g2g to bed bai)) (be back tomorrow)
*when you try to enter dream you only we three eyes in a shadow and the hearing of mean laughing*
Princess Dream: *at Celestias castle and flies with 2 other sisters* Celestia I'm fine I don't need any help, I'm sure these dreams are just false alarms.
Celestia:Dream, your are the pony of dreams, good dreams you weave(create) dreams for your kingdoms people in Alitopia. You don't have bad dreams unless something is trulely terrible.. We have to go inside.
Princess Dream:*sighs* Okay Celestia.
All:*go into circle*
Princess Season:*uses magic and has wings out and makes a little orb that's green brown blue and dark green and bows head down*
Princess Elemental:*uses magic and has wings out and makes a little orb colored red green blue and light blue and bows head down*
Luna:*uses magic and has wings out making a dark blue orb*
Princess Dream:*has wings out and is standing up not bowing and closes eyes making a misty purple orb at the end of horn*
Celestia:* has wings out and stands the same as Dream and uses magic to make a sun yellow orb at end of horn and Dream and her make 2 rays of magic creating a purple and yellow orb and concentrate in Dreams, dream*
(Kay bai)
last edited over a year ago
Ink Heart: *enters the dream of the pony* I am here to help you
Pony: What? Who are you?
Ink Heart: I am Princess Dream's student, and she asked me to help you out, what is it you are having trouble with?
Pony: I scared of getting my ponypox shot tommorow.
Ink Heart: Every pony goes through this, even I was scared when I was your age.
Pony: Really?
InkHeart: Really, now just remember that it's only one time you have to get it, then you will be done! *smiles*
Pony: Okay!
Ink Heart: *leaving dream* Remember to face your fear! *leaves*
Princess Dream: *has dreams of 3 ponies laughing in the shadows and cringes and magic turns into black magic and the black magic spreads to the others horn cause a small explosions and falls to the ground*
Celestia:They're back...
Princess Seasonal:Sister! *trots over to sisters*
Princess Elemental:She needs help! *carries her back to Alitopia and back to kingdom running*
over a year ago applejackrocks said…
big smile
What do ah do? Hehe...
(Probably just be at your work and just say you were already friends with Ink Heart)
(just jump in whenever it sounds good)

Ink Heart: *wakes up from entering dream* *stands up and turns around to see dream in trouble*
What happened!?!??!?
Princess Seasonak:We don't know just something happened! *panics and rushes over to the royal bedroom and sets down Dream*
Dream:....
Princess Elemental:Looks at her worried* It's true..their back..
Ink Heart: *follows* who's they?
Princess Elemental:Im sorry Ink Heart but you are not ready yet. *uses magic to closes door in front of her*
Princess Seasonal:*puts a wing on Dreams head* I think she's breathing but she is unconscious...
Princess Elemental: Sister, you saw the dream if the 3 Muses are back Princess Dream is doomed and so are we. If we don't do something now we will be back to our Muse state...stones...
Princess Seasonal:It isn't going to happen...we will do what we need to do even if it mean destroying our selves

Flashback
They were just young 3 Alicorns they stood in the grand hall sitting in place underground being the 3 Muses. With Dream Weaver singing, Seasonal Prancer playing the harp, and Elemental Shimmer play the flute and made music to keep Alitopia held together. But then..they came in to destroy the instruments.....but they lost and the 3 Alicorns used their magic to beat them. They, not being able to destroy to sound of voice, Dream Weaver was granted the ultimate magic and defeated them with the help of her sisters by her side to making them into the 3 new Muses setting them in stone to play forever....the 3 Alicorns became the supreme rulers of Alitopia....
End flashback
Both:*shver*
last edited over a year ago
Ink Heart: *door smacks into face* Ow! Ugh I guess I will just have to wait until further notice. *flies home* Or maybe... *opens door to house then closes. Ink uses magic on a mural of the moon. it turns dark purple then reveals a secret hole. she flies down and the moon mural turns back to normal, making the hidden passage way invisible. She goes down a hallway which leads to a room with was decorated with dark purple dark blue and black. she laid in the middle and concentrated VERY hard, then she was in Princess dreams nightmare*
Princess Dream:*fiddles around in bed with Ink Heart trying to enter dream*
Princess Seasonal:What's wrong with her?
Princess Elemental:*uses nagic* Somones in her dream....
Both:*teleport to where Ink Heart is and look down at her*
over a year ago laura199627 said…
Umm..well, my gift is Hope
(Kay Ill add you)
Ink Heart: * walks around in empty darkness* Hello? Anyone there?
*you only see shadows and 3 laughing mouths*
Princess Seasonal:*shakes Ink Heart*
Ink Heart: What are those-*wakes up from dream* huh what? What are you doing here?
Princess Elemental:Ink Heart, I am very disappionted! We have told you are not ready, though you disobey our orders! Im sorry to say this but for your own good you will have to be suspending for a few days *uses magic to take away card* It pains me, but this is serious matters for no nonsense
Ink Heart: You don't understand! I think I know some way to help her! Don't take away my badge! * eyes start to water*
Princess Seasonal: Ink Heart that's enough! You aren't ready yet! We find you again and matter will be much worse!
(lol lets just say that you guys teleport back to dream)
Ink Heart: *after they teleport away, tears slowly fall from her* What have I done... What if tehy never trust me again? What if I end up not being an A-Student?
Both Princess:*order guards to keep watch of any suspicious ponies and go over to take care of Dream*
(Lol Kay)
Ink Heart: What do I do, what do I do? *paces* I got it! *flies to Canterlot* *goes to Celestia*
Princess! Something bad is happening to Princess Dream!
Celestia: I know of that already.
Ink Heart: Well, I thought of a way that might cure her sickness so I went home and went into her dream until the sisters of dream came and said I was not ready for this and took my badge away! I know that this would work but if I try to go in her dream again, they might, they might...
Celestia: I see the mistake you have made, would you mind telling me your method of curing Dream? *Ink whispers plan to Celestia* Mmm, that would work, but I belive you cannot do it alone, you need more power.
Ink Heart: How?
Celestia: The Lunar Party is tonight correct?
Ink Heart: *thinking* I almost forgot! You are correct
Celestia: Similar to the Elements of Harmors, are the Gifts of Order. Happiness, Trustworthy, Potential, (and the others that I don't remember... XD). You must gather these elements and you will be ready.
Ink Heart: Okay, where are the gifts?
Celestia: *chuckles softly* You must find that out for yourself, Ink Heart. *looks at time* I must go, I will see you at the Lunar Party tonight, okay?
Ink Heart: Yes Princess. Thank you Princess. Good bye Princess.
Celestia: Farewell *leaves*
Ink Heart: The Lunar Party huh? I think I got an idea... *flies back to Alitopia*
Princess Dream:*tries for the last time but doesn't work* Sisters I'm okay I can still go to the lunar party...
Princess Seasonal:oh no you aren't their back and we aren't leaving your sight for one but!
Ink Heart: *sets up lunar party, decorating and stuff, flying around alitopia dropping flyers* Okay, this seems good! *flies back to lunar party place looks at sun that it has just touched the horizon* I will start once the sun is gone, and the full moon is viewable. I got the activities to see if any of the alicorns here are the gifts of orders *waits*
( THIS IS WHERE THE OTHER ALIC ORNS COME IN)
tongue
(Don't know where the others are at ... Well have to wait)
over a year ago MinervaHoot said…
Bass: *stumbles through a portal* Excuse me, but is this the Lunar Party? It looks prettty lonely for a party.
Princess Seasonal:*walks into Lunar aparty*
Princess Elemental: *walks into party
*comes out of a portal* Ah am sorry am late mates. Ah got some important duties to take care of.
big smile
Wow Ink Heart, ya did a really good job decorating.
Princess S and Princess E:*both sit at royal table with Celestia and Luna*
Princess Dream:*enters soon slowly coat not looking the exact bright white it should be but looks fine and walks in*
Ink Heart: Thanks! And yes this is the party, you are just early *looks at the sun, it's half way from being gone* *sees the princesses and sweats a little* *more alicorns come* Got to get ready to raise the moon with Luna *celestia and Luna arrive *
Hi Princess Luna
Luna: Eclipse! How thou be this evening?
Ink: I am doing well, are you ready to raise the moon?
Luna: Indeed! *sun sets fully and everyone is here. It's pitch dark except for the lights from decorations. Luna and Ink Heart use magic that create a circle around them that contains hieroglyphs. They close their eyes then open and eyes are glowing white. The fly up where the moon should be then send pulsing dark magic to make the full moon appear.* ( gtg to bed and I have school so I won't be back till like 4:45 - 5:00 PST)
Nikki: Wow..so....beautiful...
Luna: Thank you very much. How is thou work doing?
Nikki: Fine Princess, but still busy.
Luna: Why?
Nikki: Well, lots of animals are on the loose.
Luna: oh.
Nikki: Would y'all like a cup of tea?
Luna: Please.
Nikki: How about you Celestia?
Celestia: certainty
(Nikki serves a cup of tea for Luna and Celestia
(well ill fall asleep soon xD)
Ink Heart: Okay eveypony! It's time to start the activities! There are 6 total! Over there is the blind fold maze race, where you will partner up with someone to test your trustworthyness!

Over there you will do the wall jump, and also get in partners to test your faithness in one another!

Over there, in solos you will test your potential at engineering, flying maneuver, and artichture!

Over there, in solos you will test how happy you can be in cleaning the flying pigs!

Finally over there you will test your flying abilities of how high you can go to test your hope, every pony ready?
All: Yeah!
Ink: Ready, set, LET THE LUNAR GAMES BEGIN! *everpony runs off to a station*
Princess Dream:*sits with sisters quietly whispering to each other call over Celestia and the four talk*
Celestia:*whispers quietly* When the grand Alitopian festival occurs you 3 will rise the elements seasons dreams and goodness for he ponies, but you need to go to your Muses stage to make the barrier
Princess Seasonal:But what if it counter attacks?
Princess Dream:Then we shall bring in the sacred gems
Princess Elemental:The Gifts of Order? Do you remembers when all of us Luna,Celestia,You, Me Seasonal tried to win those sacred gem? The power almost blew up Alitopia! The Muses is what keeps the kingdom alive today!
over a year ago MinervaHoot said…
Bass: *chases a flying pig*
(goodnight everypony)
(Night)
wink
*starts getting bow 'n arrow, and then shoots it exactly in the middle) YEE-HAW!!!
Princess Dream: *whispers* Celestia...we must begin bring in the students...
Princess Celestia:Ink Heart!
Princess Dream:Nikki West!
Princess Seasonal: Bass Drop!
Princess Elemtal: Cotton Swirls!
Princess Dream: Sweet Whisper!