My Little Pony Friendship is Magic MLP OC Role Play

DisneyFan333 posted on May 01, 2013 at 05:18AM
Ok so here is the scoop. Basically each person who wants to join just adds in their OC. If you want you can post a picture but you don't have to. All you need to do is say their name and go join in from there. You can also put in multiple OCs if you choose to do so. I have like 5 but for this I'm only gonna use 3: DareDevil, Lucy, and Peppermint. Just cause its late and I kinda wanna go to bed, I'm not gonna post pictures of them.

So basically its just a RolePlay with your OCs. I have done this before and it's acutally quite fun. Just like if your leaving for a couple days or won't be on for a while, it would be awesome if you could let the other people who are doing the RP know. That way we can catch you up on whats happening. There are only a couple rules: 1- NOTHING innappropriate please 2- Please not like anything gory but there can be a couple things and 3- Try not to be mean to any of the other people in the RP. All special abilitys are welcome along with alicorns.

Oh and also, you can ask to be a spacific character from the show, Like Rainbow Dash for example. If you can play the part, good for you. If you don't know the character very well, thats ok too as long as you have fun. :)

One last thing before I go, we can make them go to places in the human world like Washington D.C, Portland, or Sacramento as just some examples. They will still be ponies though. Hey I gotta go but I hope you all like they role play! See ya later!
Ok so here is the scoop. Basically each person who wants to join just adds in their OC. If you want y

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 80 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...