My Little Pony Friendship is Magic OC Chat

Windwakerguy430 posted on May 16, 2014 at 02:01AM
This is a forum where you take your OC and just have a normal chat with other OC's like on the wall. I hope you all enjoy
(I will be using my OC, Master Sword
This is a forum where you take your OC and just have a normal chat with other OC's like on the wall.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 530 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 501-530 of 530

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
That is great. Good work
over a year ago Bluecherry6765 said…
I feel as if it is rushed though...
Oh, not at all. IT gets to the point very well. Great work
by the way i need some name ideas BrownFur has 3 kits that need names 1 is Dark dark brown the other is a wood color and another is light brown all the name must end with 'kit' as ther kittens :3
Hmm.............................. Well................................... Sorry, I got nothing :(
I came up with WoodKit,BrownKit (named after mother), and BlackKit (Named after father) you can maybe guess which name is which but WK - Wood colored BK - Light brown BK - Dark brown
Okay. I got to go sadly. Ned to get ot bed. See you later, Blue :)
Bye,i may sta up late to get the story finished :3
Hello there,what do you think the saddest part in my rp was :P i think it was Blue's death.
I agree
Blue was there from the start then she dies... i wonder how her sister will react :P i also plan for her to die twice so she'll vanish completely but that's when the Rp ends there will be a sequel though and when she dies for a second time all her friends her sister and a few of Shii's clan members may be there but let's leave that to the plot I plan to open up *wink* (For some reason i love depressing stuff lol) now ain't that depressin'?
Yes, it is
How you likin' the rp so far? :P
It's great. Love it :D
:D there will be 3 rps in total (Part 1(current),part 2,part 3 get it?) so be prepared for lots of depressing, happy, and awesome moments in the next one and the 3rd one and a possible 4th but i really don't want to see the rp end it's so awesome :D
Same here :P
When it ends I'll post the sequel to it so we can get started right away lol but after it's done I have an idea for another rp mwhaha hopefully the rp in all it parts lasts a long time!
I hope so to.
I find it sad when a rp ends because you have all the awesome times in it it the awesomeness can't spread
:P
I agree. I got to go, though. I have school tomorrow. See you later
i got bored and I just made this oc :D her name is Blackstar
(Must make more awesome design cats :T)
i got bored and I just made this oc :D her name is Blackstar
(Must make more awesome design cats :T)
Okay
Does she look cool? :P (She was pretty hard to get right.. i got a sensitive mouse :P)
Yeah, she looks awesome. Great work
I finally got the first chapter of my fanfic done *After about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years of ignoring it*
That's great to hear :D
Wanna read the whole 1st chapter? :D you can find it here- link It's on my qoutev account :D
Oh, okay then. I'll be sure to read it :D
:D great now i have to write the 2nd chapter and It's going to be the same length as the 1st one. xD
Okay then. Can't wait