My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Cosa Nostra RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on May 05, 2015 at 11:25AM
The year is 1920. The Prohibition Era. The 18th amendment was passed on January 17. This amendment made it illegal in Equestria to buy, sell, or manufacture alcohol. The Equestrian civilians began an uproar, with the demand for alcohol being extremely high. This opened up a doorway to the easy life. People could make a killing with the money earned from selling liquor. Enough to be worth the risk of jail time. But that’s not all. Smuggling, illegal gambling, prostitution. That was the sort of stuff that could make you rich, but could also get you arrested, or even killed by a rival crime family. Well, that’s just the life of a man who’s a part of the Mafia, isn't it?

Rules

This is set in the 1920’s, so no modern technology
You can have an unlimited amount of characters, but only if you use all of them as much as you can
Do not kill other players characters, unless they give you permission
Have fun

You must provide your characters…
Name
Mobster, Cop, or Other
Personality
Picture (If possible)
last edited on May 05, 2015 at 11:59AM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 538 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 501-538 of 538

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(This RP is taking quite a while for responding)
over a year ago Canada24 said…
(just give it a while)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
you know you could have went on without me,right? :P Anyways,i was out for a while because we wen't to the far mall because there was a Sale...(there was like a freakin' tsunami of people!) and we got back by night,so i pretty much just went to bed.

Aurora: *drops down and swings inside through the window*... ...
~~~ ~~~
Steelrick: I'm fine...seems they actually did this as distraction...any news from your side?
~~~ ~~~
After Aero got his forehooves bandaged,he went to his father's office with a frown on his face. Opening the big doors,he sees his dad; slick blonde mane and tail,facial hair,purple eyes and gray fur wearing a suit,talking to one of the 'employees' in the family. Aero stayed beside the door until his father finished with the business talk and the pony leaving them alone. The boss of the family "Ace Cold" looked at his son with a stern face and said.

Ace: So you failed.
Aero: *looks down* So i did...she got away with that other traitor to one of our business partners...
Ace: ...I left her alone with just exile from that last incident but after telling you to do what you had to,you give me these news.
Aero: ... ...I'm sorry,father. If you give me another chance,i will make sure to finish her AND the traitor.
Ace: i should have known...you're a failure,child. Save the gibberish...instead of letting you pursue her alone,i'd like you to ask for assistance...or simple partnership for this mission with the brother of Mr. Gold Mine.
Aero: him? but father! one of OUR best clients,the Wine Glass family were the ones who killed the guy!
Ace: Exactly. And one of them is on the lose...Besides,were just suppliers,they're business is none of our concern.
Aero: ...Okay,father. I'll go right away. *turns back to continue job but Ace stops him as he was opening the door*
Ace: Oh...and son? Do not fail me again.
Aero: *stops for a second then goes out*
you know you could have went on without me,right? :P Anyways,i was out for a while because we wen't t
alinah_09 commented…
(i suck at mixing up a blond/yellow color in the old Pony Creator...) over a year ago
^I wanted to give him better facial hair...like an awesome beard or something...Oh and a tie,but for some reason,Pony Creator V3 is unavailable as of the moment...i dunno why.

Okay,so this one is my original picture of Lightspeed,he had a different name before (although the Lightspeed thing is the same),and was used as an extra in a fanfic before...i think it was Sean's or Laugh's and was just re-used here in this RP...just imagine him having a green eye once he faces in front view.
^I wanted to give him better facial hair...like an awesome beard or something...Oh and a tie,but for
(Told you I'd post their pics eventually.)
...and this is Aurora. Also re-used. :P
Even now,im still figuring out her Cutiemark...Anyways,this is back when i wanted at least one of my OC's to have curly hair and it turned out like this. Think of it this way: Sunset Shimmer as a pony did not have the exact same physical appearance of hair as her human version,as well as the other ponies and the Mane 6. Huh. Now that i think about it,her hair kinda resembles that of a Maki fanart i saw.
(Told you I'd post their pics eventually.)
...and this is Aurora. Also re-used. :P 
Even now,im sti
Canada24 commented…
She's kinda cute over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
thnx :P over a year ago
Red Spade: Good. You made it. I was kinda starting to get worried
Aurora: Ha! You shouldn't be,i can make it on my own just fine. You should just focus on yourself since this is just temporary.
~~~ ~~~
Aero,after travelling by one of their best cars set off to meet Gold Ring. He lets his body guards stay near the car while he went of into the hideout alone after following the map/coordinates his father,Ace was able to snag.

Aero: *walks toward shady building with some ponies guarding*
Red Spade: I guess (Hands her carton of cigarette's) You smoke?
Aurora: No. Don't even drink to much alchohol too,despite my father having a whole stack of them.
~~~ ~~~
Aero: I'd like to meet your boss.
Red Spade: If you say so (Smokes cigarette). Guess hitmen need to keep healthy
(Meanwhile)
Pony guard: Hold it, where do you think your going
Aero: I told you,i'm here to talk to Gold Ring...I'm here to set up a deal for him,courtesy of Ace Cold from La famiglia di ghiaccio. One of the greatest suppliers of alchohol and weapons.
Pony guard: Okay, go in
Aero: Hmmph...thank you. I most definitely will. *goes inside the office* Good Evening,Gold Ring.
~~~ ~~~
Aurora: *stretches limbs,her hoof's pain a lot more bearable than before* So what do we do now,boss? Those guys are after you now...and me,apparently. I'm pretty sure both of us are strong enough to handle them,but they have strength in numbers.
Red Spade: Well, I know they won't leave us alone until either were dead or they are. So, I guess all we can do is fight back
Aurora: i still have money for stuff though...i mean,it's against my code to hire other ponies to do my job,but if i either ordered to or if the situation calls,i could use it to hire other Mobsters,but i know that 'they' have connections...so there's a risk in that. Another option i could think of is go undercover and use my own strength...stealth and assasination.
Red Spade: Hmm.... I think that might work. They are only after me right now. They don't know you're helping me. That may actually work
Aurora: well,my man,that is where you're wrong...they know me,better than you do but lesser than me myself knows me. I could be wrong but by killing the boss of the Wine Glass Family,i became a target,even though i only did my job and since you're accompanying me as of this moment,you got on their radar...either that or vice versa. I have an idea who they might be,and i also have a score to settle with one of them. So i'm willing to risk my life for this infiltration work...but we need to be prepared.
Red Spade: Okay then. I'll think of something
(Wow,what a pause :P)

Steelrick: No,i'm not fine,officer. Those outlaws got away...well,at least they left a clue that they went through here...although i think we should look for more clues before jumping into action. Let's take that pistol we found and submit it in the office...doubt that's gonna help,but it would ease the Chief's anger about failure. *walks away from the jacked up car*
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Aero: i heard that our little subordinate had..say,crushed your brother? in a literal sense,that is.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Aurora: okay,in the mean time we need to find a safer place to stay for the night. Any clues,boss?

(I almost forgot Steelrick's picture...this is the closest i could make the pony creator do his appearance)
(Wow,what a pause :P)

Steelrick: No,i'm not fine,officer. Those outlaws got away...well,at least t
Red Spade: I have this old friend. He's an illegal doctor who specializes in organ transplants and surgery, but he might be able to keep us safe
(Meanwhile)
Gold Ring: So, your saying you know who killed my brother
Aurora: Lead the way. We might get some first aid for our injuries,much better ones at that.
~~~ ~~~
Aero: Well,of course...we know them quite well actually. Although,some...pony,assasinated the leader of the Wine Glass Family,there is still one the murderers on the loose...and it just so happened that his companion is somepony that we also have bad terms with,so here's a deal; We team up to kill those bastards. Our family will provide you with latest weaponry and you provide us with your men. Is that a deal? Or do you have something else to say to that?
Gold Ring: ........ Very well. Just find those bastards and kill them
Aero: Haha,same to you. Both of us have a score to settle. Well,i presume it's my cue to head off? Alright then,here's where you'll find us *gives paper with adress to hidden mansion* It's best if you meet up with us in the morning,we have much more to discuss...Well,again,Good Evening to you Mr. Gold Ring. *walks away*
(Meanwhile)
Red Spade: Lets go (Walks out of the apartment)
Aurora: *Nods* Hmmm...i hope my idiot brother leaves us alone for a while...though i kinda doubt it. *follows*
Red Spade: I just hope we can get there before he does
Aurora: *smirks* and if he does,we'll just beat him until he runs again...He was never good at this kind of stuff anyway.

(Phone's dead,laterz.)
Red Spade: I see
Aurora: Enough about me,tell me more about this doctor you're talking about...i'd rather not have a very akward travel. *flies a few inches above ground*
Red Spade: Well, I met him once when I got a bullet in my chest. I didn't have the money at the time, so I went to him. He was real cheap, but he didn't have the best kind of tools. He also lost his medical license after a stunt he pulled with a man who just so happened to crash into his car last week. He may be a little weird, but he's very helpful
Aurora: hmm...weird people make the world go 'round,they said...I guess i sorta agree now.
Red Spade: I guess so
Aurora: Do i need to steal us a ride again?
Red Spade: No thanks. His house isnt far from here
Steelrick: *has taken the bloody pistol using gloves then puts it in a plastic bag with a seal* Let's go back. *goes towards the Police Car*

(has evidence analysis stuff been invented yet? i only know that they don't touch them then brings them to the evidence room like in Sherlock.)
(Well, kinda, but it isn't 100% accurate with results. It usually results in being innocent people. But, yes, it was invented)
(well damn...innocent people,huh? i guess it's a hit or miss. xD)
(Pretty much)