NCIS RELATION SHIP BETWEEN GIBBS AN ABBY NCIS

VIELFAURE posted on Nov 21, 2009 at 11:23PM
Good evening , i write from france. My question is if in season 7 we are going to see evolution and a lot of stage between abby and gibbs? Because i love very mutch their relationship and it is for that than i look in france ncis. For me it is a relashionship between a father and his daughter no?

I hoope to see them again together because it is a lot of emotion.Thanks;
save

NCIS 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago superbia said…
I've only seen season 1-6, by that I've seen, I think the team to Gibbs is a familiy he never get. Tony and Abby is his children :P Its just what I think.

McGee is like a nephew, Ducky is uncle(U.N.C.L.E haha) and I don't still know what Ziva is at the family. Becoming girlfriend to Tony maybe?
over a year ago VIELFAURE said…
Me i dislike characther of ziva because she is too a killer womand and not with sensitive emotion. An me i don't look for investigation in first but for the diferent emotion of the character in ncis.Is someon know if it would be a season 9 and season 8? An is new character in futur in team and if some main characther are going to disapear.?

I think than the producer put too importance to ziva and not enough to abby in serie. for me abby is more important same if she don't have a gun.?
when we are going to know if sutch or other actor are goinr to see back contract? Thanks from france.
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Ziva is a wonderful character! She isn't just some heartless killer. I think you'd better go back and watch some very important moments of NCIS. Abby is just as important and there is quite a bit of focus on Abby.
Do you think than without some actor in ncis serie tv the show would have the same succes now or not? Me i think no and you?

How mutch win eatch actor of ncis?Why cbs stop to diffuse in usa new episode of ncis when there are in a week a day holiday?

In france it isn't the same thing.

I some actor of ncis are free to get out ncis when they would want or not?

Is someone know what are the planing for new movies except ncis for eatch actor turning in ncis?

Why producer cbs don't put a agent of ncis chinese in serie tv ncis? because they are a black a spanich and whit but not chinese? it would be good for the audience

for me the characther of ziva is too cold same if i know old episode since season 4. And ziva for me is rambo, robocop..I prefer kate same if it isn't my character prefer.

When would be decided if it would be a season 9? And what is the condition for than stranger tv witch had the right to show ncis in wold don't go in studio of california to put a report?

Me i think than with the time , never the spin off ncis los angeles would have the quality of ncis because it is a bad copy and than they don't have the more important actor on their serie tv.

I hope than cbs a day would put actor of other country in theyr show ncis in guest star. it can be it good for usa and for the other state same if it cost a little of money. but cbs have a lot of money no...

over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I think losing any of the team would be a major mishap. If one of the team members no longer were there it would be like an equation that no longer had a right answer. I think NCIS shows plenty of diversity and Ziva is from Tel Aviv, so it's not like they are being racist (which is what I kind of feel like you are saying).

I respect your opinion that you think Ziva is too cold, but I still stand by her. I did like Kate & was sad when she decided to leave the show, but I think Ziva is a better fit for the team. And without Ziva there wouldn't be all the Tiva passion, sexual tension & potential storylines for them.
does cbs have project to put episode with mr sean harmon, the son of mr harmon again like in season 6 ?. Mr sean harmon have a lot of lot of talent like his father and i think than mr sean harmon can be in futur a good actor like his dad and i appreciate to see the father and his son to play together.

You can be sur than the succes and 20 millions of people witch look ncis on cbs, the reason is because mr mark harmon play. Without mr harmon never bcd would have all this money and the audience would be very poor without him.

For me it is the reason than ncis los angeles never would have the succes of ncis. And the other actor of ncis are like student witch study in contact with a big big talent actor like mr harmon witch merit respect a lot of respect for him and for his son sean.

The job of actor isn't always easy and or you have talent to capture people or not and i think than annoncer of tv show us would must to have more respect for this actor and more serious. it is a question of education and respect for the job of a man.

I hope than he would be in season 8 and perhaps in season 9 of ncis.

People of unitid state of america , you have a very good actor with mr mark harmon so always be grateful for his job same if it isn't ncis because the job of actor is to play a lot of characther good or bad. it is the job.

An i hope than in united state he would have more winner in hollywwod commemoration before the retirement.

Thanks.
over a year ago Mcgeeky said…
i think it is like father daughter and i wouldnt like to be mcgee if they starte going out
over a year ago maddy12 said…
** love your icon Mcgeeky XD

i agree with all of the above :)
last edited over a year ago
IF SOMEONE KNOW WHY IN THIS SEASON 7 OF NCIS SINCE 12 EPISODES WE DON4T SEE A LOT ABBY AND ABBY GIBBS,

IT IS POOR AND SAD; aLL THINGS ARE ON ZIVA AND WHY? we see less and less abby since season 6 why?

if someone know it say to me.

Thanks.
wHY PRODUCER OF NCIS DON4T PUT AGENT OF NCIS FROM ARAB, IT WOUL BE VERY GOOD BECAUSE IT EXIST HONEST ARAB LIKE HONEST ISRAEL PEOPLE OR OTHER;tHANKS;